Tuesday, October 18, 2011

More Fun with Food!

No major updates today, just wanted to post a few more photos of the wee man enjoying his food.  Check him out:

Having toast for breakfast with Daddy!
Nom nom nom i like toast
Green beans, I guess i'll give them a try?
Only problem is I keep gagging myself!!!
This past Friday we took the train and visited Sarah, Brett and their new addition to the family, Xavier out in Billericay.  It was a fun day and little Xavier is such an angel (i.e., nothing like Jakson :)).  Unfortunately we were so busy chatting that I only managed to get one photo of Xavier...when we went to the pub for a drink :)

It was cold outside but little Xavier was all snuggled up!
We also went to lunch with the O'Brien clan + Phu & Foster on the Sunday.  It was a lovely day in the sun and Jakson enjoyed being out and about.
I love auntie Clare xxx
Foster giving his best mate a kiss :)
I'm a big boo now!!!
Two pair of best mates :)

No comments: