Tuesday, September 28, 2010

It's Official!

As if it wasn't 'official' from the first couple of tests but somehow seeing the little one on the screen makes it all feel real.  That's right, we had our 13-week scan today and got to see everything - movements, heartbeat, the little arms and legs.  It was brilliant!!  I swear s/he waved at us during the scan, as if to say 'hello!  i'm ok in here!!'  So the due date is 3rd April - 2 days before my birthday in fact.  How amazing that I could share my birthday with such a precious little suprise!  Can't wait to meet him/her but in the meantime here s/he is:

3 comments:

Momma G said...

Yay!!!!!! I love this!! Funny that April 3rd was B's original due date! We were so meant to be BFFs! ;) I love you guys and am so freakin' excited!!! xx

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you three!! You have a little fish in the box:) xo Jenna and Tim

Michelle Monaco said...

YAYAYAYAYAY! Soooo glad to hear your scan went well. I'll send over that movie soon! I am smiling ear to ear....